Any chance to avoid monitor field in my class?

Yuriy via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed May 14 07:18:59 PDT 2014

Ali, i think that paragraph is talking about another case, which
is not my case. I'm not trying to use C++ templates, nor to
export a D template to C++. Besides, i guess that D template,
implementing a C++ interface is perfectly valid, regardless it's
template arguments, since it is instantiated on the D side
anyway. Also i guess that such types as D arrays should not
support mangling when used as function arguments/rettype, they
are not compatible with C++ anyway, but when they become part of
a class template, they should mangle somehow. IMHO.