Any chance to avoid monitor field in my class?

Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu May 15 04:51:50 PDT 2014

"Yuriy"  wrote in message news:rfirqtgbparjbqxwtppo at forum.dlang.org...

> On Wednesday, 14 May 2014 at 08:47:38 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> > I'm not getting any errors with the development head.  What os/compiler
> > version?
> Hm, now that's strange. Building with latest public version seems to work.
> However, development head is doing the following:

Never mind I can reproduce the bug with master, I probably ran 'dmd test.d'
instead of './dmd test.d' after building dmd.

This version seems to compile - the new manger can't handle extern(C++)
functions with D arrays as arguments or return types.

extern(C++) class A(T)
{
extern(D):
    string hi()
    {
        return "asdf";

void main()
{
    A!string a;
}

Only the subset of extern(C++) required to interface with actual C++ code
has been tested at all, so using it with D-only types is going to be fairly
unpleasant.