dxl (the d port of jexcelapi)

Ellery Newcomer via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu May 22 16:21:35 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 8 May 2014 at 20:57:08 UTC, Taylor Hillegeist wrote:
> So i was thinking i wonder if anyone has a d library for excel
> and behold there it was. however, it seems like d has grown
> since this was written.
>
> I'm getting bunches of errors telling me that i can't override
> a function without the override keyword. which is not a big
> deal, however I seem to be missing libraries.
>
> std.date; cannot be found :(
> is this equivalent to std.datetime?
>
> dcollections.LinkList; I found it but should i use It? is there
> not something in std.containers; that would replace it?

Last I used std.containers (which admittedly has been a few
years), I developed a pretty deep distrust of DList. Personally,
I would use multi_index, but you are probably better off sticking
with dcollections. unless steve hasn't been maintaining it..

Also, I'm the author/porter of dxl. I think I quit maintaining it
because I was waiting for the new io api, which I guess still
hasn't happened. I don't really have time to work on it right
now, but if you have questions, feel free to ask.