installing Mango with DMD instead of ldc

JJDuck via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon May 26 03:45:19 PDT 2014

On Monday, 26 May 2014 at 09:08:53 UTC, John Colvin wrote:

> What are your requirements? There may be an alternative library
> you could use.

I need a secure private communication between clients and server.
I don't use other common tools as it is not "private" enough.
A good example is from
http://svn.dsource.org/projects/mango/trunk/example/xml/rpc/

where I can pass my struct between client and server and I want
to make encryption for the serialized data communication. I know
there are a lot of tools like C# that can achieve that easily,
but I want good performance and I like D.

Is it possible to modify Mango to be compatible with D2?