Kernel in D

Mineko via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 31 00:28:30 PDT 2014

So, I've gotten interested in kernel programming in D.. And as
much as I like C/C++, I wanna try innovating, I'm aware that
phobos/gc and any OS-specific issues are going to be a problem,
but I'm willing to implement them into the kernel itself.

So, I guess what I'm asking is this: What should I look out for,
what should I avoid, and what should I use to my advantage?

I'm not expecting this kernel to be Linux right off the bat, but
I would like to see how far D can go with this.

Any ideas? :P