simd and dmd compiler v 2.066 and 2.067.0-b1

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 3 07:32:58 PST 2014

Hi.

Not sure if my code is correct - I wanted to build the simplest
working example of simd use.  The following compiles and works
under ldc (I have not disassessembled the result to see if it is
using simd instructions), but generates a compiler error under
dmd (2.066 and 2.067.0-b1 running under Fedora 20).

The only message is:

"Internal error: backend/el.c 2874"

Let me know if you think the code is okay, and if so I will see
if I can figure out how to generate a bug report (if it's not
something already known).

Thanks.

Laeeth.

import std.stdio;