ODBC Library?

Sean Kelly via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 10 08:44:10 PST 2014

On Monday, 10 November 2014 at 16:01:21 UTC, Charles wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've been looking and haven't found any libraries for ODBC or
> MSSQL. I saw some for D v1, but nothing for v2. Anyone know of
> any, or anyone know of a tutorial that I could use to create
> this myself?

Assuming you're using ODBC on Windows, here's an old port of an
even older C++ wrapper I used to use for ODBC work.  It includes
an ODBC header and library, so should serve as a good basis for
whatever you're trying to do.  If you're on Unix, you may have to
update the ODBC header a bit.  I got partway through that project
back in the day but never finished:
http://invisibleduck.org/sean/tmp/sql.zip