Basically want to make a macro script

Casey via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 13 18:08:20 PST 2014

Well, I edited the code to add the chat button, and as I feared
it didn't recignise it in game.  However, if I manually press the
chat button it'll work fine, so all I need to do is add that
delay in, then fine tune it to add all of the different messages
I need now.

1)What part of this do I need to keep when adding the second
hotkey?  Include an example if possible.  I find it hard to
understand what is necessary to repeat and what I can just
include once.

2)All I need to do at the moment to enable this to work is to add
a ~1ms delay from the time the chat key is pressed down, and when
it is pressed up.  Then it /should/ funtion in game properly.

3)It's a personal preference of mine to not have the chat window
pop up like it does, nor the terminal popup.  This is a minor
request, so I don't need it immediately.  Is there any way to
make those disappear?

4)I'd like the first hotkey to be 0 + 1 on the numpad.  Numlock
is always enabled on my keyboard, so I can't use arrows or
anything like that.  The second set of hotkeys would be Ctrl +
Del/End/PgDn/Insert/Home/PgUp, each one sending a different
message.

5)Is there any way to pause the commands?  I have one hotkey set
to Ctrl + Delete, and it gets really annoying when I try to
Delete a full word but instead I send a chat message.  I think
that I could activate and pause it with another hotkey, something
like ctrl + numpad 0.  That should be something I'd never press.

I'm going to see if I can't figure everything above out on my
own.  Maybe I'll start to learn it a bit more.  I'm also assuming
I'll need another package to be imported if I am to add that
delay, but it might already be in one of these.

Thanks so much everyone for your help.  It really means a lot to
me.