How to use Linux message queues?

Neven via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 14 16:33:01 PST 2014

On Friday, 14 November 2014 at 16:45:45 UTC, Sean Kelly wrote:
> Sounds like a module that should be in core.sys.linux.  Care to
> submit a pull request?

Ok, I've tried to make a module, though since I'm a D beginner
(also a student who fiddles with D for Operating system classes)
could you first feedback my code? I'm unsure in few parts which I
commented on.

I spent some time reading manuals, reading through ipc.d for info
how to do it, and reading msg.h in my distro (Linux Mint x86-64
17) includes.

http://pastebin.com/xxJe2FYa