Howto use an alternative Linker with DUB?

univacc via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 15 13:46:39 PST 2014

Hi,

I am sitting in front of this problems for hours now and I need
help:
I need the a linker that is capable of delayed DLL loading and
apparently, OPTLINK does not provide this option.

unilink and Microsofts incremental linker support it so I would
like to use one of them but I cannot manage to get it to work.. :/

When I try to replace the OPTLINK Linker with set LINKCMD=...
then dub still tries to use the default argument list from
OPTLINK, that obviously does not work with other Linkers.

So what am I doing wrong?