Operating on a Variadic Function Parameter Set

"Nordlöw" via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 16 03:40:14 PST 2014

If I have a variadic function such as in

     haystack.find(needles)

what options do I have for defining needles in compile-time
outside of this expression and call find() with this definition
as arguments possibly multiple-times?

Is std.typecons.Tuple my only option here?

Further, is it possible to operate on this parameter set in
compile-time such as in my case reversing all the arguments
before feeding them as a variadic set of function parameters?

I need this in my module

https://github.com/nordlow/justd/blob/master/skip_ex.d#L122

when implementing skipOverBackShortestOf who needs to call retro
on each of the needles.