help

michael via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 19 22:38:29 PST 2014

Hello All:
when i am using std.net.curl to download a file that dosent exist on ftp sever,my code
will get an execption like this
" ‍std.net.curl.CurlException at std\net\curl.d(3605): Remote file not found on handle
 1A8E038
0x0042EC05
0x004027F6"
and then it exits,however what i want when it occers is that my code shows an error message  like
"please check the url you typed blablabla" not the one above,can anyone give a hand on me ?
                                                                                                                            thanks a lot.
                                                                                                                                    Michael.