DerelictOrg and SDL_Mixer

torea via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 25 11:42:17 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 25 November 2014 at 09:27:08 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Every time you call DerelictFoo.load, you are loading exactly
> one library. You will never see a Derelict package that loads
> multiple libraries in one call.

ok, so basically, each time I want to access some specific
functions imported like:
   import derelict.sdl2.foo;
I have to load it like this?
   DerelictSDL2foo.load();

Is there some documentation about the usage of DerelictOrg with
this kind of information? I couldn't find anything useful.

The solution to my original problem was the missing line
   DerelictSDL2Mixer.load();
So thanks again, Jack!

After that I also got a SDL_mixer error : No such device.
This was solved by installing libasound-dev and libpulse-dev and
recompiling SDL2.
Now I have sound!!