generate unique variable names?

K.K. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 7 18:16:49 PDT 2014

Is there a way to generate variable names using strings? What I'm
trying to do in this particular case is use a for loop, to
generate variables (then probably put them in an array in the
end) that represent images. So the name is pretty much "image" +
the image padding + iterator number. So image001, image002, etc.

So visually (though not real syntax):
auto "imageName" ~ "imagePadding" ~ i = new
Imagefromfile(userDefinedLocation);

The problem is I can't figure out how to actually create the
unique variable.  I was thinking of trying to use 'new' some how,
but still not sure.

Thanks in advance for any help!