Advanced (HTML5/JS) client webpage connecting to vibe.d server backend

"Nordlöw" via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 8 14:14:41 PDT 2014

I'm looking for a vibe.d sample application that shows a complete
"app" including vibe.d server logic together with some html/js
that together provides a modern dynamic web experience. I
typically want a web form that updates parts of its page
dynamically when, for example, a button is pressed. I would, of
course, like to have as much logic as possible in D server part.
I've looked at the sample apps at in vibe's examples directory
but I couldn't find an example as advanced client-wise as I'd
hoped for. Links anyone? I'm asking because I'm totally new to
these things (HTML/JS/web-server-protocols) so I would like to
have a complete example to extend from that makes use of a modern
webpage behaviour.