How do I write __simd(void16*, void16) ?

Etienne Cimon via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 9 18:21:39 PDT 2014

On 2014-10-09 17:32, Etienne wrote:
> That's very helpful, the problem remains that the API is unfamiliar. I
> think most of the time, simd code will only need to be translated from
> basic function calls, it would've been nice to have equivalents :-p

Sorry, I think I had a bad understanding. I found out through a github
issue that you need to use

pragma(LDC_intrinsic, "llvm.*") [function declaration]

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/627

And the possible gcc-style intrinsics are defined here:

https://www.opensource.apple.com/source/clamav/clamav-158/clamav.Bin/clamav-0.98/libclamav/c++/llvm/include/llvm/Intrinsics.gen

This really begs for at binding hat works with all compilers.