dsource and WinAPI

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 14 07:12:24 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 14 October 2014 at 13:06:06 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> dsource is no longer actively maintained. I don't think anyone
> knows how to contact the admin.

I've contacted Brad on a few occasions.

> Looks like they are still using dsource for that project,
> latest update is 9/7/14.

I have commit access to that SVN repository. If someone wants
something changed, I could commit it there for them.

> It does have a github mirror though:
> https://github.com/CS-svnmirror/dsource-bindings

This mirror is a fully automatic clone of the SVN repository's
history. It cannot accept pull requests, because the next
synchronization will only overwrite them. (I could commit the
changes into SVN, though.)

Although we could move the repository to GitHub proper to allow
people to contribute changes more easily, the long-term solution
is to include the headers in Druntime.

I just noticed
https://github.com/CS-svnmirror/dsource-bindings/pull/1, I'll
have a look.