Simple import question

Rei Roldan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 16 03:59:27 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 15 October 2014 at 16:11:22 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> *snip*

You might of missed Adam's response up there:

" But the best way is to explicitly pass all the file names to
the compiler:

dmd yourfile.d file2.d folder/file3.d and so on...

Doing that will serve you best in the long run, it will work with
any module name and will link better too. "

I also prefer explicitly telling the compiler what I want to be
compiled instead of the "start here and pull everything you can
find" approach.