Recommended GUI library?

K.K. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 17 09:34:04 PDT 2014

I'm looking for suggestions for a GUI library, to create a
somewhat light GUI that can also be created without too much
fuss, and support for Windows & Linux.

The GUI I'm looking to make would be one that is just one window,
with support for tabs (just like the ones in the properties page
for items on Windows), and support for opening up file browsing
(just normal system one is good).
Then pretty much each of the tabs are just gonna be for setting
up info to send to a bunch of smaller programs.

Ive used Tcl/Tk with Python before, and I briefly tried out a D
version, with choppy results.
So what library would anyone suggest for what I'm looking to do,
or which library have you taken a liking to?

Thanks, for any suggestions!