Function parameters from TypeTuple

Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 17 11:35:58 PDT 2014

On Friday, 17 October 2014 at 18:22:12 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:57:57 +0000
> Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d-learn
> <digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Friday, 17 October 2014 at 17:44:48 UTC, Tofu Ninja wrote:
>>
>> Not sure if what I wrote made sense, instead I will just post
>> the code that is vomiting on me...
> still can't grasp what you want to achieve. do you want to build
> accessor function, or template that returns another template,
> or what?

I am not even sure any more, I am starting to get lost in the
tuple madness...

I think I am trying to create an expression tuple for multiple
array accesses but I am starting to think that it is not even
possible...

First let me ask another question... is it possible to create an
expression tuple from an array access? "TypeTyple!(a[1])" clearly
does not work even though "a[1]" is an expression. It tries to
evaluate the expression "a[1]" instead of creating an expression
tuple from it.