DDoc module description?

Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 18 18:11:38 PDT 2014

Although perhaps unnecessary, I added DDoc documentation to my
module for a short description of the body. This showed up in the
place I wanted it to be in when I built the html documentation,
so I was pretty happy. (below the module name and before any
module members)

I then went to override the DDOC macro to set it up with the
correct formatting with the rest of the site I'll be putting the
documentation on. The single line documentation I had written for
the module apparently does not reside in BODY, and with the new
formatting, it just casts it to the bottom of the page. It now
resides below the footer.

Is there anything I can do to correct this? If not then I'll just
say "screw it" and not bother, but I thought it looked pretty
nice. Especially for modules that have more than one class in
them.