DDoc module description?

Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 19 09:44:24 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply. I just went through it and I didn't see
anything that was missed. I'll post this here so that maybe
someone can see something I am missing.

DDOC = <html>
<head>
<META http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
charset=utf-8">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
href="stylesheets/stylesheet.css">
<title>$(TITLE)</title>
</head>

<!-- HEADER  -->
<header class="inner">
	<a id="forkme_banner" href="https://github.com/Jebbs/DSFML">View
on GitHub</a>
	<h1 id="project_title">DSFML</h1>
	<section id="downloads">
		<a class="zip_download_link"
href="https://github.com/Jebbs/DSFML/zipball/master">Download
this project as a .zip file</a>
		<a class="tar_download_link"
href="https://github.com/Jebbs/DSFML/tarball/master">Download
this project as a tar.gz file</a>
	</section>
</header>

<!-- MAIN BODY  -->
	<section id="main_content" class="inner">
		<h1>$(TITLE)</h1>
		$(BODY)
	</section>

<!-- FOOTER  -->
<footer class="inner">
</footer>

The problem seems to be when I do something like this.

*blah.d*

///A module that contains blahblahblah.
module something.blah;

//Stuff goes here

What will end up happening is the generated html file turns out
like this:

     <!-- All the generated stuff here -->
A module that contains blahblahblah.

As you can see, the module description is put outside the html
tag. If I don't redefine the DDOC macro, it will place the module
description inside the body tag just after <h1>$(TITLE)</h1>. Is
this a DDoc bug?