Issue with WIKI example Win32_DLLs_in_D

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 21 14:57:04 PDT 2014

Funnily enough I was just playing with this last night trying to
get Excel to talk to dlang DLL.  I borrowed a C example elsewhere
on web and used a different .def file.  Something like this:

LIBRARY         dprop
DESCRIPTION     'My DLL written in D'

EXETYPE			NT
CODE            PRELOAD DISCARDABLE
DATA            WRITE

EXPORTS
		useArray = useArray
		usemyTest = usemyTest

Where the two functions exported from D to excel were as above.
Try that and let me know.  If that doesn't work I will send you a
link to from repository.