Why do some language-defined attributes have @ and some not?

Shriramana Sharma via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 22 22:20:07 PDT 2014

On 10/23/14, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn
<digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com> wrote:
> So, yes, we do have historical baggage, albeit nowhere near as
> much as C++ does.

OK understood, but I may just go and file that bug so that if there is
a future D 3 series, then stuff like this can be cleaned up. :-) I'm
finicky like that! ;-)

> Walter and Andrei very much want D to be being used in production
> at this point,

We all do, no? Not only those two! :-)

So I agree with you that for now this is not an urgent need. I guess
when we clean out all that !> <>= stuff this can be done too, or
something like that...

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा