passing non-dynamic arrays to variadic functions

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 26 20:14:09 PDT 2014

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:07:12 +0000
MachineCode via Digitalmars-d-learn <digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> You're welcome :) what do you call git head is the dmd compiler
> compiled from dmd's source code on github?
yes. i'm updating my compiler on dayly basis, so my "git head" is
really "head". ;-)

but i also have alot of custom patches applied to it (some
not-yet-accepted PRs, my internal patches that will never made into
mainline and so on). usually i'm trying to reproduce the bug with
"vanilla" DMD, but this time i was so sure that it's in vanilla too
that i didn't bother to check. my bad.