Problems with Mutex

Sean Kelly via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 28 10:44:28 PDT 2014

On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 19:13:13 UTC, Jonathan M Davis via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

> The reason that it's not shared is because Sean Kelly didn't
> want to make
> much of anything in druntime shared until shared was better
> ironed out, which
> keeps getting talked about but never done.

Yep.  There was a fairly productive (brief) discussion on shared
in digitalmars.D recently, but no one who can really make such
decisions weighed in.  I honestly don't know when shared will get
a serious look, despite it being probably the most significant
unfinished language feature in D 2.0.