Dart bindings for D?

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 29 15:12:30 PDT 2014

Hi.

I have had a look around for these, but was not able to see them.
  It looks perhaps like dart_api.h is the main file to convert - I
will have a crack at starting this unless anyone knows of any
already in existence.

Rationale for using Dart in combination with D is that I am not
thrilled about learning or writing in Javascript, yet one has to
do processing on the client in some language, and there seem very
few viable alternatives for that.  It would be nice to run D from
front to back, but at least Dart has C-like syntax and is
reasonably well thought out.

Am I missing any existing bindings somewhere?

Thanks.

Laeeth.