Dart bindings for D?

via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 30 03:35:05 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 30 October 2014 at 10:18:40 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> No! I mean not translation to js. I mean theoretical ability of
> creation new programming language that can work every where!

Yes, you can create a new programming language that can work
everywhere if you restrict the semantics to the least common
denominator of platforms or take a speed/space penalty.

But the key to speed in browser apps is to leverage the browser
engine or OpenGL,  and in the future OpenCL and worker threads.
So… portability is limited unless you bundle the browser with the
app.