Get operator overloads

Ivan Timokhin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 2 11:55:34 PDT 2014

Is it possible to get all overloads of an operator for a particular type?

I.e., having this struct definition, is it possible to tell at compile
time that it can be added with double and int[]?

struct S
{
     void opBinary(string op : "+")(double);
     void opBinary(string op : "+")(int[]);
}

To clarify, I am well aware that it can also be overloaded through the
second argument via opBinaryRight, but for now I'm only interested in
overloads provided by S itself.

I've tried __traits(getOverloads), but with no success:
__traits(getOverloads, S, "opBinary") returns empty tuple,
and __traits(getOverloads, S, `opBinary!"+"`) results in a compilation
error (dmd 2.065):

Error: no property 'opBinary!"+"' for type 'S'
Error: (S).opBinary!"+" cannot be resolved