literate programming in D

nikki via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 4 05:39:39 PDT 2014

On Friday, 29 August 2014 at 23:41:00 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> nikki:
>
>> I use it to change my d sourcefile slightly (into valid
>> markdown)
>> then I use a node module (ghmd) to make sortof sexy html from
>> that.
>
> Are you going to add popups of the types as in the F# page I
> have linked?
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Slowly an idea is forming to try to write the whole thing using D
and vibe.d instead of a tiny D script and alot of prewritten JS,
I think I like the popups and I imagine the data that would go in
those popups would be findable at the standard ddoc location for
every function class and etc. So I guess I might eventually ;)