How to pack types with variables in one message to send it to another thread? [tuple]

MarisaLovesUsAll via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 7 03:42:36 PDT 2014

Hi!
I'm trying to make my program multithreaded, and I was stuck at
messaging between threads.
I need to pack types and variables into one message. Will I use
Tuples or something?

e.g.

class Sprite {};

send(tid, Sprite, "create", myInt);

Also I don't understand how to use Variant. Messages can be
different, and I don't know how to extract data from variant.

send(tid, "One", "Two", myInt);

receive(
     (Variant args)
     {
         /*
         args contains Tuple!(string, string, int)("One", "Two",
42);
         I need simple access to data, e.g. args[0] args[1] args[2]
         but I don't know how to do this
         because `.get` method need precise type of Tuple
         */
     }
);

Regards,