Extremely funny behavior .. could be a bug?

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 12 14:00:05 PDT 2014

On 09/12/2014 12:16 PM, seany wrote:

 > On Friday, 12 September 2014 at 15:26:34 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >

 > you are right, it was a reduced form, of a very complex software.

Maybe others can figure it out by reading the code but a working code
that reproduces the problem is very important for me. :)

I still had to do three modifications:

1) In b.d, add 'import std.stdio;'

2) In c.d, use 'auto' when constructing clsa and clsb

3) In c.d, call doThings() on clsb, not clsa

Unfortunately, there were no errors for me with a very recent dmd git
head and I got the following output:

string
4293D0

Ali