Recomended cairo bindings

evilrat via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 15 10:00:17 PDT 2014

On Monday, 15 September 2014 at 12:11:09 UTC, Paul Z. Barsan
wrote:

> Variables like CAIRO_HAS_XLIB_SURFACE are platform specific,
> xlib and xcb surfaces are for linux, win32 and directfb
> surfaces are for windows and so on.. I will search in dubs
> documentation how can I specify this sort of variables but I
> have a gut feeling that running a pre-build script(rdmd ?) is
> the way of setting them such that they will work for everybody.

well, there is configurations in dub, add specific linux
configuration and required build flags.
by default dub picks most appropriate config so this should be
enough(from memory):
---
"configurations": [
  {
   "name": "linux",
   "platforms": ["linux"],
   "flags" : ["CAIRO_HAS_XLIB_SURFACE"],
name possibly not required, and having this would add xlib
surface flag only if invoked on linux