when should I use a function call without parenteses?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 15 18:17:52 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 01:11:49 UTC, AsmMan wrote:
> In which context do you use a function call without paranteses?

It is really just personal preference, people tend to leave the
parens off when they just add subjective noise. A good rule
though would be to leave the parens off when it is an obvious
function call or if the function is cheap enough that the call
doesn't matter (if it is just a thin property for example).

> I want to know when/why should I use or if it depends only to
> programmer's coding style..

basically yeah it is just that.