compile "automation", makefile, or whatever?

K.K. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 16 13:45:29 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 20:31:33 UTC, Cliff wrote:
> Out of curiosity, why are you not using dub (on the
> command-line)?

I'm not against using it or anything, but I've found that it
didn't help me significantly nor did I have the patience to
figure out it's whole set of issues, D by itself is already
enough trouble xD

Plus with my spastic work style, it kinda slowed me down.

However, it is something I may consider when I have an actually
organized project with a final goal. A lot of what I'm doing
right now is just experiments. Though, if Cmake + D does the
trick then I might not use DUB in the end. Hard to say atm.