compile "automation", makefile, or whatever?

K.K. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 16 14:05:17 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 20:53:08 UTC, Cliff wrote:
> Would you be willing to provide some more detail on what about
> it
> you didn't like (errors, missing features, etc.)?  I ask because
> build systems are a particular interest of mine and I have
> projects in this area which can always use more user data.

I'll try, but I haven't used it at all since maybe.. April?

One of the main things that annoyed me about it was how sensitive
it could be. The best comparison I can give is that it reminded
me ALOT of Haxe. Both are very flimsy, and very poorly
documented. (Nothing beats a good manual as far as I'm concerned!)

The other thing, as I briefly mentioned, was it really didn't
speed anything up, unless maybe you were working on a larger
project.

Obviously I'm not a master of any sort, but the main point I'd
take from this is it wasn't inviting.

Hope that helps a bit :3