dub can't read files from cache

Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 18 09:24:17 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 18 September 2014 at 16:05:15 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:53:02 +0000
> Ilya Yaroshenko via Digitalmars-d-learn
> <digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> Seriously, console application (in Russian lang. Windows) is
>> not unicode-ready.
> that's 'cause authors tend to ignore W-functions. but GNU/Linux
> is not
> better, 'cause authors tend to ignore any encodings except
> latin1 and
> utf-8. koi? what is koi? it's broken utf-8, we don't know about
> koi!
> and we don't care what your locale says, it's utf-8! bwah, D
> compiler
> does just that.

You can choice encoding for console in Linux and edit encoding
for other files with different utilities.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/110121926948523695249/albums/6060444524608761937/6060444528078004690?pid=6060444528078004690&oid=110121926948523695249