[DerelictAlure] Error loading libdumb.so etc...

Jack via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 19 23:47:08 PDT 2014

I've configured dub to build DerelictAlure for my project which
only contains the example code shown in:
https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictALURE

The build was successful though when I tried to run it, they were
spewing out that they need some sort of .so files. Full error is
: http://npaste.de/p/2qG/

Though it says that once you configured dub to automatically
build your projects, it would automatically link libraries,
etc... http://dblog.aldacron.net/derelict-help/using-derelict/

In case it helps, this is my current dub.json file:
http://npaste.de/p/Go/

I've already installed openAL and alure in my system in hopes of
solving the issue.

So erm, any clues? Did I miss anything?
I'm using an ArchLinux x64 distribution inside VirtualBox.