[dimgui] building results in 16 warnings, no error BUT: Building .dub\lib\imgui_d.lib failed!

ParticlePeter via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 4 11:11:31 PDT 2015

Hi, am still searching for the right place to ask library related
questions, and was advised to ask them here.

The dimgui library looks interesting for my projects
( https://github.com/d-gamedev-team/dimgui ), but I don't manage
to get it built or run the examples. I have no clue what's going
wrong, as I just get a "FAIL" message.

I use Win 8.1, dmd 2.067 ( and 2.066.1 before that ). I tried to
build with dub:
FAIL
.dub\build\library-debug-windows-x86-dmd_2067-C976DEDDFC09960A5E012C28B5036DF0\
imgui staticLibrary
Error executing command run: dmd failed with exit code 1.

as well as created visualD project files and build with VS2013:
Building .dub\lib\imgui_d.lib failed!

How to debug this ?

Or anyone with dimgui experience ?

Regards, ParticlePeter