std.array.split - Template instantiating error

Sat Apr 18 06:00:59 PDT 2015

On 4/18/15 4:18 AM, nrgyzer wrote:

> array.d(1510): Error not a property splitter(range, sep).array
> sample.d(6): Error template instance std.array.split!(string, char)
> error instantiating

Are you using -property switch? Looks like std.array does not obey
property switch requirements. I confirm that compiling with -property
fails, while compiling without -property works. We really need to fix
this, and by fix, I mean fix -property so it allows calling 0-arg
functions without parentheses that aren't marked with @property.

-Steve