SysTime.toISOExtString with timezone offset

Mon Apr 20 06:16:05 PDT 2015

On 4/20/15 4:47 AM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

> Perhaps, LocalTime should be changed so that it prints the time zone out
> (and just make it so that the lack of time zone is read in as local time
> rather than treating it that way in both directions), but that's not how it
> works currently.

Yeah, I think so. Otherwise you have the case where a time printed in
one local timezone is interpreted differently in a program running in
another time zone.

I'll also note that one can always do:

t.toISOExtString()[0..$-6];

If you know you don't want the time zone there.

-Steve