Download DDMD?

jkpl via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 22 02:26:36 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 22 April 2015 at 07:57:40 UTC, Jeremiah DeHaan
wrote:
> Just curious, but I was wondering if there was a 2.067 DDMD
> available for download somewhere for Windows. If not, then are
> there any special build instructions I need to build it? I kind
> of just want to try a couple of things, so I would rather I not
> have to build it if I can avoid it.

the 2.067 ddmd is available as a static library. For the moment
it only includes the lexer and the parser:

https://github.com/yebblies/ddmd

it does not require anything specific to build: pass the sources,
set the -lib switch, maybe set the warnings/depreciations to off
because there are some small syntax issues (C-stle array or
switch case fallthrough).