Startup files for STM32F4xx

Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 23 02:54:13 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 23 April 2015 at 04:59:47 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> On 23/04/2015 4:53 p.m., Jens Bauer wrote:
>> On Thursday, 23 April 2015 at 04:48:16 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
>> wrote:
> Ehh, maybe you should setup a e.g. vm of e.g. Linux Mint and
> use e.g. Github via it.

:) When having a PowerPC based Mac, you're living in a land of
"no support".
I do not know of any VM, which works on Mac OS X PPC.
I do have two ARM Cortex-A based boxes. One is a CS918, which I
cannot unbrick; the other is a CubieBoard2, which works quite
well with Linux, however, ehm, I have no monitor for it, so I'm
using it solely via SSH.

There's still a slim chance that I can get GitHub working,
because I had to use their API, in order to register; perhaps
the API will let me create mirrors, etc.

(As you can probably imagine, I was very happy, when I got the D
compiler building for my Mac)

Setting up the git server for HTTP does not seem too difficult
after all, though:
http://gitolite.com/gitolite/ssh-and-http.html