Startup files for STM32F4xx

Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 23 08:30:17 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 23 April 2015 at 12:14:59 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 4/23/15 5:54 AM, Jens Bauer wrote:
>> :) When having a PowerPC based Mac, you're living in a land of
>> "no support".
>
> yikes! time for an upgrade :)

:)

I'm only staying with my PPC Mac for two reasons: My PCB design
software and Photoshop CS2. I don't like Photoshop CS3 and later,
so I'll need to stick with this.
But my plan is to migrate as much as I can to ARM; then I'll be
using a Cortex-A desktop computer. -The Firefly with 4GB RAM is
close, but I really want a 88SE9230 S-ATA controller from Marvell
too. ;)

> You can't use something like this?
> http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/

Wow, I thought they stopped making builds at v20! -I'm pretty
sure they said on the Web-site that v20 was the last build. But
this is great, thank you for letting me know. I've downloaded it
(though a bit slow) it appears to work.

In my attempt to make a read-access on my git repositories, I
upgraded both Gitolite and git to latest versions; but I still
didn't succeed in making it possible to clone without a SSH key.

The most important thing, though, is that D-programmers now have
a starting point for the STM32F4xx. It should be easy to adapt
the same sources to other MCUs. I'm planning on adding support
for some of the LPC microcontrollers myself.