Download DDMD?

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 24 03:33:37 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 22 April 2015 at 07:57:40 UTC, Jeremiah DeHaan
wrote:
> Just curious, but I was wondering if there was a 2.067 DDMD
> available for download somewhere for Windows. If not, then are
> there any special build instructions I need to build it? I kind
> of just want to try a couple of things, so I would rather I not
> have to build it if I can avoid it.

No, just build dmd from source as you normally would, but add the
target ddmd instead.  They are supposedly going to try to get the
next 2.068 release to use ddmd, and want to get the next release
out sooner, so you may not have to wait long for an official ddmd
release.