Startup files for STM32F4xx

Jens Bauer via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 25 09:57:49 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 25 April 2015 at 11:34:58 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> You can very well abstract an SPI, just need to have an
> abstraction for pins.
>
> http://developer.mbed.org/handbook/SPI

Considering all the problems involved, I will not be doing any
abstraction.
What I will provide, is a set of templates and startup-files
generated from those templates.

The inital LPC17xx and STM32F4xx repositories will be short-lived.
I'll be creating a single repository for all startup-files, which
also means I will make a tree that looks something like this:

mcu/
   stm32/
   lpc/
   kinetis/
   tivo/
   common/

Inside each device folder, I'll probably make space for hardware
definitions, but I will not provide any classes and further
convenience.
I'll, however, try to keep things fairly consistent, and in some
cases I'll be so annoying that I'll rename the names of the
interrupt vectors that the vendors provide. ;)