Fuzzy Levenshtein variant of std.conv.to

Jakob Ovrum via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 29 21:33:31 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 29 April 2015 at 14:46:04 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> On Tuesday, 28 April 2015 at 23:09:27 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 28 April 2015 at 16:20:24 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
>>
>> I update my Github repo. I had forgotten to push my latest
>> changes.
>
> I solved it.

I started working on this yesterday before you solved it, and
ended up finishing a solution. It was a fun excercise, thanks.

https://gist.github.com/JakobOvrum/515737710619a9d97273

It uses a loop instead of a range composition because of the
early return when the Levenshtein distance is 0; that would be
clumsy to express with ranges.