assigning a struct object to an array

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 7 16:01:32 PDT 2015

On 08/07/2015 05:37 AM, Reflexive wrote:

 > Is it you who wrote "Programming in D" ?

Yes. (The other Ali Çehreli is a musician. :) )

 > It's a great e-book, very clear, I love it.

Thank you very much for the kind words. Which format are you using? It
is good to hear that it is acceptable as an ebook, as I've always
targetted HTML and then PDF for the print version (which should be
purchasable "any day now"). Fortunately, the tool I used (calibre)
worked great.

Ali