Concurrency Confusion

"岩倉 澪" via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 9 10:43:58 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 8 August 2015 at 05:14:20 UTC, Meta wrote:
> I'm not completely sure that it's bad in this case, but you
> really shouldn't be casting away immutable. It's undefined
> behaviour in D.

Afaict it is the best way to do what I'm trying to do, and since
the data is mutable and cast to immutable with assumeUnique,
casting it back to mutable shouldn't be a problem. Technically
casting away immutable might be undefined behaviour and it might
be an ugly hack, but I don't see a more idiomatic solution.