Concurrency Confusion

"岩倉 澪" via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 10 21:20:09 PDT 2015

On Monday, 10 August 2015 at 22:50:15 UTC, sigod wrote:
> On Monday, 10 August 2015 at 22:21:18 UTC, 岩倉 澪 wrote:
>> Took a look in phobos and it appears to be from this line:
>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/blob/master/std/concurrency.d#L1904
>
> It looks like you're trying to use `receiveTimeout` like this:
>
>     bool value;
>     receiveTimeout(-1.msecs, value);

Ah, nope I just assumed the closest assert to the line mentioned
in the assertion failure was the culprit without thinking about
it much. You are correct that the assertion your pull requests
removes is the one that gave me trouble. I'll leave it as 0.msecs
until your pull request is merged and a new release made, thanks
for the help!